Executive Director Search
Executive Director – Plast – Ukrainian Youth Association of Toronto
Plast – Ukrainian Youth Association of Toronto (Plast Toronto) is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated leader with a broad set of skills and experience to lead the Plast organization in Toronto. Located in Central Etobicoke in the Plast Huculak Centre, Plast Toronto houses many different community organizations including the Plast National Executive, Svitlychka Nursery School and provides facility rentals. Plast Toronto owns and manages a campground, short term rental cottages and other long term cottages located in Grafton, ON.
The Executive Director is a leader dedicated to the fulfillment of the organization’s vision and mission and implementing the policies and strategic direction of the Board of Directors and its Executive Committee.
The Executive Director is a proven manager capable of directing Plast Toronto’s operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leads and implements the organization’s Strategic Plan
- Accountable for the organization’s financials, ensuring that the operations are fully funded and its budget is responsibly managed
- Effectively communicates the work of Plast Toronto to its members and to the external community
- Provides direct support to the Board, Board Executive and key committees
- Works with the Board of Directors to manage the organization’s projects and agenda
- Develops strategies for volunteer management, programming, infrastructure, finance and communications, including implementation support
- An understanding of the Ukrainian Canadian community in general and Plast Toronto specifically.
- Demonstrated success in the continued growth of a substantial donor base
- Considerable experience in the communication of ideas to diverse audiences
- Demonstrated experience in managing relationships
- Financial acumen and strategic planning experience
- Demonstrated success in the supervision and development of others
- Post Secondary education
- Fluency in oral and written English and Ukrainian
- Experience with a not-for-profit or volunteer-based organization
Toronto with ability to travel to Grafton, ON from late spring to early fall.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Applicants should submit a resume and covering letter by e-mail only with Executive Director in the subject line to email@example.com. Applications must be received by May 7, 2021. All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
We thank all candidates who wish to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.