Summer Employment Opportunity - Program Coordinator
- To be eligible for a position you must be able to work legally in Canada
- Candidate should have experience with program material development, Plast programming (UPU and UPN)
- Work with the Program Committee to determine project plan and delivery deadlines
- Provide support and guidance for the Recreation Programmers
- Provide guidance regarding the organization of the online bank of resources for programs
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Comfortable in dealing with volunteers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Attentive to details, responsible
- Ability to lead a team
- Proficiency in English and Ukrainian
- Experience with Plast programs, particularly for 11-17 year-olds
- Successful completion of Plast training program for counsellors
- Demonstrated knowledge of program development for youth
Term: 3-4 months at 35 hrs per week.
Hourly wage: $23-25 per hour, commensurate with experience
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Plast Toronto at 516 The Kingsway, Toronto and/or remote work as required.
To apply: Please submit your Resume with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates who apply; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.